[Enigma-devel] New Level -- "The Inferno"

From: Jacob Scott
Subject: [Enigma-devel] New Level -- "The Inferno"
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:37:05 -0500

Hello all,

For the last week or so I've been working on a new, sort of epic,
level (attached).  Overall it is quite large and difficult (63 real
rooms, I believe), but I think still somewhat reasonable to complete
and, I hope, enjoyable to play.

If you've never read Dante's Inferno, it's based on that (part of The
Divine Comedy) -- however I'm uncertain how to cite the original book
or the translation nor what exactly is necessary in this situation.
All the quotes integrated into the level I found here:
http://etcweb.princeton.edu/dante/pdp/commedia.html.  If this level
becomes included in an Enigma release this matter should probably be
resolved, and the level renamed to duffy### so as to fit the pattern.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions please don't hesitate to
tell me, and most of all have fun playing!

Greets, Jacob