Re: [Enigma-devel] "Acoustic Memory" in Mac OS X gets stuck

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] "Acoustic Memory" in Mac OS X gets stuck
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:48:40 +0100

Hi all,

Just to close this topic from the beginning of the year:

Clifford J. Tasner wrote:

1). The chess knights - I love the concept - I understand how they are to be moved, but in practice, I find that much of the time, the pieces won't move when I strike them with my marble. And when the same pieces are struck the same exact way later on, they will move. These would be a lot more fun to work with if they were more responsive to attempts to move them from place to place.

There was a small discussion on mag-heut.net here:
http://www.mag-heut.net/blackball/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=581&s=4e06288951ecb53b6fcad72fbd5beab3
Summarizing it, I think we'll keep the chess-stones as they are now,
provided no undiscovered bug still lurks on Mac OS of course ;-)

Greets,
Andreas