Re: [Enigma-devel] "Acoustic Memory" in Mac OS X gets stuck

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] "Acoustic Memory" in Mac OS X gets stuck
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:03:04 +1300

Ronald Lamprecht wrote, On 3/1/07 5:45 AM:
> @Sidney: I did not think of this Finder problem and did not receive any
> hint from you or Johannes. Shouldn't we select another default userpath
> for Mac Users in future Enigma releases?

I didn't think of it as a problem either -- That's what happens when you
have developers developing instead of ordinary users. Having a unix
background and being familiar with the command line I'm used to Unix
programs ported to MacOS X having configurations in $HOME/.* files and
my daily use tools and editors have no problem with them. I guess the
more standard Mac place to put user-specific configuration and data
files would be in a directory named ~/Library/Preferences/Enigma

 -- sidney