Re: [Enigma-devel] "Acoustic Memory" in Mac OS X gets stuck

From: Clifford J. Tasner
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] "Acoustic Memory" in Mac OS X gets stuck
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 06:38:47 -0800

Dear Sidney,

Thanks so much for responding. I have downloaded Text Wrangler and have found all these hidden files that I can now access. Thanks for your suggestion.

Here's my question: Which file or files should I be copying and pasting to send in to Register my scores?

My users' path is:
/users/cliffordjtasner/.enigma

in that file are:

enigma.score
enigma.score~1
enigma.score~2
levels (a file)
state.xml
state.xml~1
state.xml~2
thumbs (a file)

Which of these should I send? Do I just cut and paste the text into an email?

I appreciate your advising me on this.

Happy New Year!
Clifford J. Tasner
(Taztunes)