Re[2]: [Enigma-devel] run of validity of world records

From: oxydmaster
Subject: Re[2]: [Enigma-devel] run of validity of world records
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:18:46 +0100

Hi,

you're right the seeds are supposed to burn,
I already reported it to Ronald and Andreas Lochmann is going to fix
it.
Andreas, you are, aren't you?

We should be suspicious to levels who can be solved in a couple of
seconds. Either there's a shortcut the author diddn't realize or sthg.
has been changed in the engine so the level become easier.

Ciao
Sven Siggelkow