Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma 1.00 - request for level updates

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma 1.00 - request for level updates
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 01:21:54 +0200

capkoh wrote:
Hi enigma's team!
Glad to know that work goes!

I have not any levels update, but look at this:

-- this is the stderr.txt content
Exception on save of index: Could not open file: C:\Documents and
Settings\Костя.INFINITY-G3\Application Data/Enigma/levels/cross/history.xml
Exception on save of state: Could not open file: C:\Documents and Settings\Г┼Г╝Г╠Г╡Г©.INFINITY-G3\Application Data/Enigma/state.xml Exception on save of preferences: Could not open file: C:\Documents and Settings\Г┼Г╝Г╠Г╡Г©.INFINITY-G3\Application Data/Enigma\.enigmarc.xml
-- end

First way looks ok - cyrillic chars are right. But there is no such file...
Second and third ways have incorrect cyrillic chars. They must be as in the
first way.

The incorrect cyrillic chars in the second and third case are just missing transcoding from internal utf-8 to your local character set within and limited to the error message itself.

The problem is the refusal to write to a path with a cyrillic directory name in the path. I'll try to spot the bug tomorrow.

- Ronald