Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.00 - request for level updates

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.00 - request for level updates
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 19:34:49 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Lamprecht" <address@hidden>
To: "enigma-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:00 PM

Please report errors and problems, too. Note that the buttons "New Level", "Edit Level" and "Delete Level" are not yet implemented and will ignore any mouseclicks.

I'm not sure where those button are found (in the edit levelpack screen?), but I do notice that the new pack button does not seem to do anything, and that clicking
new group followed by delete group causes a segfault.