[Enigma-devel] Latest version?

From: Sven Bornemark
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Latest version?
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:04:05 +0200

Hallo Roland!

> Please do not set public links to this server as it is a development
> server and not a dedicated release download server.

Of course not! Hey, I'm a software developer myself. :)

>> Followed by a Mac version, hopefully... ;-)
>
> Linux, Windows and Mac versions are currently in sync - and I hope we
> will keep it this way.

That's good news! I know it ain't easy to keep up with all the Vista,
IntelMac (etc) platforms out there now, but it's a fine virtue to TRY to be
compatible.

At least you don't have to support Atari. :)

Cordiali Saluti \ Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen \ Best Regards

-Sven-

Virtual Instruments: http://www.bornemark.se
Forum: http://vstforum.clubcubase.net