Re: [Enigma-devel] Latest version?

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Latest version?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:52:09 +0200

Sven Bornemark wrote:
Remember to back up your enigmarc file before running a beta version.
Beta versions will ocassionally trash that file (though we try to
avoid that), so it is a very good idea to keep a backup.
Point taken, thanks. But this was a Enigma installation on a brand new
computer, so I'm safe. :)

Versions put on the ftp-server at Berlios are trunk snapshots. They are
uploaded for trunk testers after feature additions. You have to read the
svn commit messages to get an idea which features are stable and what is
only partial implemented.

Please do not set public links to this server as it is a development
server and not a dedicated release download server.

BTW, I really like the current look and feel of the game! And all those
levels - man, there must be over 1000 levels by now!

Gosh, this is a nice presentation! I'd suggest you make that a release
version.

Thanks in the name of all contributors.

Indeed we are slowly approaching a new release. Major hurdles have been
taken but some work has still to be done for a solid release version.

Followed by a Mac version, hopefully... ;-)

Linux, Windows and Mac versions are currently in sync - and I hope we
will keep it this way.

- Ronald