[Enigma-devel] Latest version?

From: Sven Bornemark
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Latest version?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 08:09:15 +0200

Hi Tacvek,

> Remember to back up your enigmarc file before running a beta version.
> Beta versions will ocassionally trash that file (though we try to
> avoid that), so it is a very good idea to keep a backup.

Point taken, thanks. But this was a Enigma installation on a brand new
computer, so I'm safe. :)

BTW, I really like the current look and feel of the game! And all those
levels - man, there must be over 1000 levels by now!

Gosh, this is a nice presentation! I'd suggest you make that a release
version.

Followed by a Mac version, hopefully... ;-)

/Sven