Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Newly ordered levels

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Newly ordered levels
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 01:50:55 +0100

Hi,
I don't think it makes sense to include just some level packs (except
unfinished or maybe speciality packs). I'd really do one source tarball
with the engine, and then tarballs for the level packs.
And one (especially an installer for windows...) which includes the
compiled engine and all the finished level packs.

You could then offer an "update" package, which includes the new level
packs (if any) and the new engine only.

Unfinished level packs are different, they are more likely to receive
changes, after all...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
            Reality continues to ruin my life --- Calvin            //\