Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Newly ordered levels

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Newly ordered levels
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:48:25 +0100

I think we should provide the download with at least
some packs, such that the player can start to play
directly after installation. However, further packs
should be only-downloadable, there I agree with you.
But which?

Greetings,
Andreas

Erich Schubert wrote:

Hello Andreas, Raoul, Hello list,
I'd actually appreciate when the enigma engine and the enigma levels are
released independently. Nothing wrong with providing a one-file
download, of course, I'm talking about the "source tarballs".
IMHO it makes sense to be able to update levels and the engine
independently.
Maybe (once the new ordering is stable) even break the level packs apart
into separate packages, so they can be updated (read: fixed)
independently. ;-)

Just my $.02

best regards,
Erich Schubert