[Enigma-devel] Enigma in Debian

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma in Debian
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:22:16 +0200

Hi,
Since Daniel Heck has rather little time, does anyone of the other
active developers want to subscribe to debian bugtracking?
There's not much coming in via Debian, and most applies to Enigma in general
(e.g.: http://bugs.debian.org/325716 - Segfault when playing 'Pickpockets' level
http://bugs.debian.org/325750 - Level 13 can be deadlocked
which are the only two open bugs right now)

I couldn't reproduce the segfault in "Pickpockets", I could do the
deadlock in level 13 (basically you move a stone over your respawn
point, then you'll respawn inside the stone can can't move any more,
you need to use the menu to restart the level)

If so, please go to http://packages.qa.debian.org/enigma
enter you email and select subscribe.
Thank you.

As for Debian, I've decided to remove the menu music file. While
apparently enigma has the right to distribute it, Debian requires all
stuff in the package to be freely modifyable.
The latest enigma package is also from a recent svn checkout.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\