Re: [Enigma-devel] Scroll mode problem

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Scroll mode problem
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:33:43 +0200

On 25 Jun 2005, Karen Pouelle wrote:

> Ball leaving the screen entirely and the appearing on the
> next screen -- that's what "align to screens" implies to me.

Maybe. But the ball is supposed to be entirely visible all the time.
You're always supposed to see where you're rolling. That's why there's
allways one column or row overlap between horizontally or vertically
connected screens.

> The description "scroll but align to screens" was a lie.

If you want to put it like that, yes. But it's more reasonable than
letting the ball roll (partially) out of the screen.

        Cheers,
            Ingo