Re: [Enigma-devel] Reorganizing levels?

From: Ralf Westram
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Reorganizing levels?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:43:36 +0200

Hi Holger,

>> Maybe we should split them into "puzzle" and "dexterity".
>> Also we should try to sort them according to their difficulty, I think.
> What if a level falls into both categories? Maybe we should use tags or
> keywords. Then one could also sort by author.

Several months ago I wrote some kind of 'virtual levelpacks', but it was
not stable at all - so it did not go into enigma.

The idea was to have levelspacks like

'all levels sorted by author'
'all unsolved levels'
'all solved levels sorted by seconds behind par' :)

Maybe - when I got more time I'll pick it up again.

cu
Ralf

--
If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion.
(Lazarus Long)