[Enigma-devel] Reorganizing levels?

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Reorganizing levels?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:20:42 -0700

Hi,
One thing that still strikes me as surprising is the "enigma 1,2,3" levelpacks.
Because after all, they are pretty much unsorted.

Maybe we should split them into "puzzle" and "dexterity".
Also we should try to sort them according to their difficulty, I think.

Also, making level packs "by author" makes sense for some of the very
creative levelmakes here. For some levels it helps to know if its a
"duffy" level, too. ;-)

best regards,
Erich Schubert

P.S. 0.92 is uploaded to Debian unstable.
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\