Re: [Enigma-devel] Porting Enigma to Lua 5

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Porting Enigma to Lua 5
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:01:16 -0500

Awesome!  Lua 5 has some great features that will allow me to finish
the minimax AI engine I have been writing to let me create levels that
intelligently respond to the player's actions.

Like I said it is not finished, but it is close. Some of the stuff like the 'tags' i am not familar enough with to change the code for. I suspect that some levels will stop working correctly with Lua 5, but most of the problems that would be encounter can be found in the lua 5 users guide.