Re: [Enigma-devel] Problems building current archive

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Problems building current archive
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:39:57 -0500

I had a look into configure.ac and found the line AM_PATH_SDL(1.2.0). Since I have no experience in using automake/autoconf as a developer (only as user :-) I don't know how to solve this. Is this supposed to be an error in the configure.ac file or rather some configuration option of my System (or maybe version probs)?

I am using Debian testing, autoconf 2.50, automake 1.6.3.

You seem to be missing the Autoconf macros for SDL. Double check that you have all the required debian SDL packages.
I've listed the debian testing version of these packages below.
If you are uncertain if you installed them before, or if you believe on may be corrupted, use apt-get to install it anway. It can't hurt. ;)

You are (almost certainly) missing: libsdl1.2-dev

But you should check to make sure you are not missing any of the following:

libsdl-image1.2 AND
libsdl-mixer1.2 AND
One of the 5 testing libsdl main packages.