Re: [Enigma-devel] Copyrights

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Copyrights
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:35:10 +0100

unknown man wrote:

> Yes, besides in real life there is no such thing as a copyright
> problem if the copyright owners don't press charges, and it really
> looks like dongleware could not care.

I still have a copy of the letter I sent them in April 2002.  I
explicitly told them that I'm in the process of reimplementing Oxyd.
They had the chance to ask me to stop it then, instead they never
answered.

Besides, the only problem are probably the Oxyd and Esprit levels
included with Enigma.  Maybe Dongleware will make itself heard some
day--the worst thing that can happen is that we will have to exclude
these levels from our releases.

Daniel