Re: [Enigma-devel] Translation

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Translation
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:38:58 +0100

Hi Philippe,

> I am translating the help manual (html) of Enigma into french language
> and I would like to have your permission to make it available for
> everybody on my web site when it is finished

You already have my permission, it's on the first page of the Enigma
manual:

  Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
  are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
  notice and this notice are preserved.

Of course, you can add your own copyright notice.  I would encourage you
to make the French translation available under the same license terms,
because this would allow us to include it in future releases of Enigma.
If you need or prefer different terms, please mail me again.

In any case, could you send me a link to the translation once you're
finished?

Thanks!
Daniel