Re: [Enigma-devel] par_times

From: Ralf Westram
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] par_times
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:29:34 +0100

Hi Tacvek,

> Just a warning, don't send .enigmarc files that contain times caused by bugs
> in engima or cheating. This would really be unfair for future players of
> this game.

If you have wrong par times in your config, you may press 'U' in the
level selection menu to make Enigma forget that the selected level has
been solved.

This is especially useful before play-testing the final version of a
level.

cu
Ralf

--
It might look like I'm doing nothing,
but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.