Re: [Enigma-devel] par_times

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] par_times
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:44:04 +0100

Ralf Westram wrote:

> > To fix this could you please send me your .enigmarc (or enigmarc.lua
> > if you use Windows).
>
> Come on. More configs please! :)

I lost my level stats when I accidentally started 0.81, but I will send
you my .enigmarc as soon as I have a few more finished levels on my
list...

Maybe we shouldn't use the best times achieved by members of this list
for all levels.  We have some real Enigma pros here, beating our best
times may be impossible for most players.  This may be a good time to
reorganize the current level packs into something like

        Tutorial
        Easy
        Medium
        Hard

plus Esprit/Oxyd/Sokoban level packs and set the par time according to
the difficulty (maybe our par time +60s (tutorial) +30s (easy) +15s
(medium) +5s (hard)).

Btw: Maybe we should switch to a new .enigmarc file format that allows
us to run different Enigma versions without losing settings and valuable
par times.

Cheers,
Daniel