Re: [Enigma-devel] Question about level packs

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Question about level packs
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:48:46 +0200

I'm sorry, there won't be major changes like this in the 0.80 final
release.  It's far to late for that.

Our intention is to create a separate level pack for every Oxyd version;
you may have noticed that we have a new level pack for levels from
"Esprit".  But there's not much point in confronting users with ten
levelpacks with 10 levels each at this point.  It is relatively easy to
split off level packs later in the development.

The level pack mechanism in Enigma is still a bit unfinished.  It
sort-of works but needs more polishing and bug-fixing.  That's why I
decided to include all available levels and not distribute them
separately, but we will probably have to rethink this decision for the
0.90 release.

Cheers,
Daniel