[Enigma-devel] Daniel Heck -- thank you for Enigma

From: MrNyteMoveZz
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Daniel Heck -- thank you for Enigma
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:28:01 EDT

To ALL, especially Daniel Heck,
  Thank you so much for Enigma, since I first got my hands on Oxyd I was sold
on it. I could not get enough of it. Then one day I go to install it into a
newer computer and it gave me so much trouble. Finally the 1.44's got so bad
that I could not install with them, I searched for years off and on, for new
disks for Oxyd. I went into the Oxyd page where I wrote to address@hidden
(Smutty Smurf) who immediately replied with answers to patches for Oxyd and he
gave me a "by the way" information on Enigma! I was a bit skeptical due to my
love for Oxyd, but as soon as I started Enigma I knew I was back home again. I
hope they continue Enigma and create a million levels. I know that if there
were any advertising and promotions Enigma would be a very highly requested
game.
Thanks again Daniel Heck and all involved,
                            Stephen