[Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.80-beta

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.80-beta
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:45:43 +0200

I'm currently in the process of uploading the beta release of Enigma
0.80 to the file area.  This beta release fixes some, but not all of the
problems that were mentioned on the mailing list--more specifically, I
did not look into the following

  - Speed problems in "Jump and Run"
  - Exploding puzzle stones destroying items of all kinds
  - Triggers getting stuck

Another feature I'd like in the final release is moving the marble to a
new starting point if it would otherwise be destroyed immediately (by a
rotor or by drowning etc.)

Other than that, everything should work.  *Should*.  Please tell me if
you find any remaining bugs.

Btw: A first revision of the user manual is included in the tarball. I'd
appreciate some feedback.

Download it here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/enigma/enigma-0.80-beta.tar.gz

Is anyone interested in an executable for Windows?  Or would anyone
volunteer to build one (now that Martin is on vacation?) -- I may not
have time to do so before Tuesday...

Thanks,
Daniel