Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.80-beta

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.80-beta
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 03:30:52 +0200

Ingo van Lil wrote:

> - "Enigris" (ralf04.lua): Wow, that one's really impressive! Anyway,
> if
>   you remove the finishing two lines in one move, only one of the Oxyd
>   stones opens.

My fault, I changed the behaviour of the Oxyd stones shortly before the
beta release.  The level used to work perfectly before.  The problem
could be circumvented by deleting complete rows more slowly, so the the
first Oxyd stone has enough time to open completely before the last
block disappears, but I know too little about Ralfs code to fix it
myself... :-(

Cheers;
Daniel

--