[Enigma-devel] Re: cvs update

From: Petr Machata
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: cvs update
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:54:54 +0100

Daniel Heck wrote:
Ho,

I just finished a rather large commit to the cvs server. I'm not sure
everything will work as expected; changes to the autoconf/automake
infrastructure rarely do.  You will almost certainly need automake 1.5
to compile the current enigma version, please update from 1.4 if you
haven't already.

Well, I picked current 1.7.2 - why hesitating, since I'm updating either... That required new autoconf, too, but after this orgy enigma makes with no problems. Just ./autogen.sh, ./configure, make, ./enigma, and all runs correct (at least as far as I can say after some ten minutes of wild level swapping and rather random playing).

btw, new graphics look great - I especially like fl-metal. I hope fl-normal will go soon, too, as most level designers seem to like the combination of fl-metal, slopes and fl-normal.

ant