[Enigma-devel] cvs update

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] cvs update
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:47:35 +0100

Ho,

I just finished a rather large commit to the cvs server. I'm not sure
everything will work as expected; changes to the autoconf/automake
infrastructure rarely do.  You will almost certainly need automake 1.5
to compile the current enigma version, please update from 1.4 if you
haven't already.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but it was the only way
to make cross-compiling work again without sacrificing the test
programs.

Respawning of dead marbles currently doesn't always work as expected,
have a little patience, I will fix it soon.

Tell me if something doesn't work for you, or if there are other bugs.

back-to-statistical-mechanics-daniel :-(

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden
Bergheimerstr. 137