[Enigma-devel] Problem with bouncing

From: Andrzej Szombierski
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Problem with bouncing
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:32:28 +0200 (CEST)

I have encountered some problems (especially in level2b.lua a.k.a "Space
Odyssey") when the marble bouncess off two walls continuously. It seems to
sometimes change its direction. More precisely: when placed between two
vertical walls and moved "almost horizontally" so it should slowly move
up/down, the marble after hitting the walls for some time starts
moving in the reverse direction.

I've had some problems with compiling the CVS version so I tested only 0.40a.

Andrzej Szombierski
address@hidden / address@hidden / address@hidden