emacs-tangents

Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Max Brieiev
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 14:01:18 +0200

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
> I don't think so. Political situation in Ukraine is more complicated
> then what you state. It would be good if we could just accuse Putin to
> be the cause. But it is not cause.

I am a Ukrainian, speaking Russian, living in Kyiv. What you say is a
complete propaganda. You know, 60% of population in Kyiv speaks
Russian. And yet, we hate those "leberators" that are coming into our
land.

It's much less complicated than you are trying to pose here. We are on
our land and we will defend it, we are fighting for our freedom. This is
as simple as that. Ukraine is as united as it had never been before the
war started.

Leave your tales about nazis to someone, who is as brainwashed as
you. The problem of nazis in Ukraine is no bigger than in other European
countries. It is heavily exaggerated by Russion propaganda. There are
some nazi groups, of course, but they are not prominent at all.

Just look at Sumy, Chernihiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol, Kherson. Those cities
are right to the Russian border, like less than 100 kms. Those are
cities, where the majority speaks Russian. Nonetheless, Russian troops
have very hard times to conquere *any* of those cities. They thought
they would be welcomed here with flowers, but instead they are welcomed
with molotov coctails and guerilla warfare. Nobody takes a shit of this
nazi bullshit.

Zelensky is a jew, and he is a native Russian speaker. So whom are they
going to liberate here, if a Russian speaking jew is our president?

That is all I wanted to say. I am not going to comment all other
nonsense of your lengthy post.