emacs-tangents

Re: Emacs User Survey 2020 Results

From: chad
Subject: Re: Emacs User Survey 2020 Results
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 15:09:25 -0800

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 12:33 AM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
* Adrien Brochard <abrochard@gmx.com> [2020-12-10 00:39]:
> Let's just chill about Matlab please. There was no Matlab involved
> here.  I'm 100% against Matlab.

What I know is that there was link with Matlab, after my comment there
is no such link any more. Maybe it was what it was. Or was not there
at all? If it was not there, then why would I be mentioning it? And
why would you mentioning it back. I do not mind any more as it is
really not there.

There was no mention of Matlab (before the complaint). There was a mention of matplotlib, which someone mistook as a reference to Matlab, rather than the reference to Python package that it is.

Whatever the cause of the mistake (read error, parse error, etc.) I hope the group can let this one go.

Hope that helps,
~Chad