emacs-tangents

Re: Emacs User Survey 2020 Results

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: Emacs User Survey 2020 Results
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 00:59:20 -0500

Hello, all!

On Thu., Dec. 10, 2020, 00:40 Göktuğ Kayaalp, <self@gkayaalp.com> wrote:

r/emacs or is it because r/emacs has become the de-facto place for Emacs
community.
If the latter, maybe it’d be nice to try to set up something like a
Lemmy [1] instance for Emacs in order to replace that.
[1] https://join.lemmy.ml/

Sounds like a good plan. It would be nice to have an alternative way for people to share, vote on, and discuss links. Please let me know if you get it going so that I can figure out how to work it into my Emacs News workflow. :)

Sacha