Reintroduction and Questions

From: Matt
Subject: Reintroduction and Questions
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 17:12:17 +0200

Hello again!  I'm slowly settling in after moving to Germany and hoping to get
back into maintenance.  As the FSF disclaimer is still being worked out with my
employer, I'm hesitant to begin non-trivial code contributions.  Until then,
I'm hoping to do things that don't require attribution, such as organizing
tasks, issues, and updating Worg.

1. What do the FR, FP, RFC, and RFE Woof! prefixes stand for?  These are listed
in https://tracker.orgmode.org/howto for the "request" type under the "Adding a
report" section.  I assume FR is "Feature Request" and RFC is "Request for
Comment".
2. Is anyone in the Hamburg, Deutschland area interested in meeting in person?
They say it's hard to make friends here and I'm taking applications :) I think
it'd be cool to talk Emacs and work on contributions together.  Maybe we could
coordinate this with an online Meetup
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2023-06/msg00196.html).