Re: [FR] Should we resolve environment variables in the file link path w

From: Pan Xie
Subject: Re: [FR] Should we resolve environment variables in the file link path when exporting? (was: [FR] Please add environment variable substitution in `org-display-inline-images')
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 16:24:11 +0800

I think we need keep consistent with the file link. Since file link will substitute the environment variables in its file path, I guess it will do the same thing when export to html files. It may keep the variables when export to Org (ox-org). Since both image link and file link are links, from user's perspective they should be consistent.