Radio links work only in small numbers

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Radio links work only in small numbers
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 00:10:09 +0100

Greetings smart people!

All [[link]]s in my notes perfectly match LEVEL-1 headings, so I figured
that I may as well ask Org to make links for me.  So, I replaced all the
~4000 headings in my notes with radio <<<targets>>>.  However, Org now
errors out with "Regular expression too big".

Does anyone know how to overcome this limitation?  Or, perhaps someone
has a patch in works that fixes it?  If so, please let me know!

Thank you.

Rudy
--
"The introduction of suitable abstractions is our only mental aid to
organize and master complexity."

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava