ob-clojure session support (was: ob-clojure eval error when has comment

From: Daniel Kraus
Subject: ob-clojure session support (was: ob-clojure eval error when has comment at end of code line)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 11:40:12 +0200

> make test BTEST_POST="-L /path/to/cider.el" BTEST_OB_LANGUAGES="clojure"
> BTEST_RE="ob-clojure"
>
> Note that our tests demand cider executable and library.
> Testing with external libraries is a bit manual.

Thanks. I think cider is falsely required in the test.
It tests session support which I don't think ob-clojure has.

Looking in the history, Christopher added session support 5 years ago,
then (3 years ago) I see Bastien also adding something with initiate-session but
then removing all session support the following commit.
I guess something was broken and got removed but stayed in the test?

Does anyone remember what's the status of ob-clojure session support?

Cheers,
  Daniel