Reading the parameters of a special-block

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: Reading the parameters of a special-block
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:37:18 +0200

Hi,

in Worg's description of Org's syntax, there is a section about "greater
blocks" [1]. The syntax is

    #+begin_NAME PARAMETERS
    CONTENTS
    #+end_NAME

There is then a "PARAMETERS" optional string attached to special
blocks. Unfortunately, in the special-block transcoder I'm writing, I
have no clue how to access the parameters. I can't find any parameters
function in org that would be related.

What is the best way to access the parameters of a special-block?

[1] https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html#Greater_Blocks

--
Damien Cassou

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill