Re: Org Publish HTML and PDF With GPG Files

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Org Publish HTML and PDF With GPG Files
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 21:47:22 +0800

lehi@tosk.in writes:

> Is there a specific way of setting this in the config?
> I tried adding `(add-hook 'org-export-before-processing-hook
> #'org-decrypt-entries)` to my init.el, but publishing fails with the error
> "run-hook-with-args: Wrong number of arguments: (0 . 0), 1"

This is abnormal hook and the added functions must accept a single
argument - the export backend symbol (see the docstring).

It is indeed confusing. On main, I changed
`org-export-before-processing-hook' to
`org-export-before-processing-functions' to indicate that it is abnormal
hook.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=fe90cab9564bd6fa08c9abe0882e0e06cc5626f9

--
Ihor Radchenko,