org-cature-ref

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: org-cature-ref
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 11:21:55 +0200

Hi,

Ihor Radchenko recently mentioned org-capture-ref and I decided to try to use it, but I'm having trouble getting it to work. I have org-protocl working for me so I'm suspecting that it is the syntax of the bookmarklet I'm using that is at fault. I merely changed the capture template key from the example here:

https://github.com/alphapapa/org-protocol-capture-html#org-protocol-instructions

but that doesn't work (I get an empty buffer with what looks as the the link contents as name). Apart from that I have just copied the template from here:

https://github.com/yantar92/org-capture-ref

Thanks for any hints!

/H