after installing python3.6 on Ubuntu 16.04, org files open with errors

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: after installing python3.6 on Ubuntu 16.04, org files open with errors
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 23:15:12 +0100

Hi

I am running Ubuntu 16.04 and I installed python3.6 (which is not
officially supported for that Ubuntu version via
https://askubuntu.com/questions/865554/how-do-i-install-python-3-6-using-apt-get

I also installed

sudo -H python3.6 -m pip install jupyter
sudo -H python3.6 -m pip install pexpect
sudo -H python3.6 -m pip install matlab_kernel

Now however I cannot open even simple org files, I obtain errors I attach
and most of my keybinding and other things do not work.

Any help is strongly appreciated.

Regards

Uwe Brauer