Weird gap in agenda mode-line

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Weird gap in agenda mode-line
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 20:26:00 -0300

Hi all,

in the *Org Agenda* buffer mode-line I'm seeing a weird gap that I
can't remember whether it was before or not. In the attached
screenshot the gap shows a different face than the rest. I don't know
under which circumstances this change of face happens but, in any
case, the extra space is always there (emacs -q) and there is some
combination in my setup that sometimes more obviously reveals it. I
don't know if that's a lighter with just a space on it or what.

Best regards,
Carlos

---

org-mode version: 9.5, release_9.5-68-g77e2ec (emacs-28 branch)