Re: Bug: font-lock error with - in code-mode [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @ /gn

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Bug: font-lock error with - in code-mode [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @ /gnu/store/2pny4z6mbi2aybgzzxz0yrzkds7hbpmq-emacs-org-9.4.6/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.4.6/)]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 00:11:49 +0700

On 26/10/2021 00:33, Bastien wrote:
Ihor Radchenko writes:

I am thinking to revert the patch and reopen (BTW, how to do it in
Woof!?) this bug report for now.

Sure, please go ahead, thanks.

PS: I'm not sure how to do this with Woof! but I'm working on the next
version of Woof! where this will be possible.

Would not it be enough to just add X-Woof-Bug header to the message? Maybe even with "(Reopened)" suffix to the title to warn other people that it is not a forgotten bug, even if they remember that some patch was committed. It is a wild guess, I did not looked into the "Woof!" code. I just assume that logic inside is not overcomplicated.