Re: Cancel "yes" entry on updates.orgmode.org (was: Re: Bug: font-lock e

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Cancel "yes" entry on updates.orgmode.org (was: Re: Bug: font-lock error with - in code-mode)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:51:45 +0700

On 27/10/2021 18:50, Max Nikulin wrote:
Canceled.

Magic in the message body did not help, so one more attempt with the header.

On 27/10/2021 14:08, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

Would not it be enough to just add X-Woof-Bug header to the message?
Maybe even with "(Reopened)" suffix to the title to warn other people
that it is not a forgotten bug, even if they remember that some patch
was committed. It is a wild guess, I did not looked into the "Woof!"
code. I just assume that logic inside is not overcomplicated.

Trying it now in this message. I was mostly confused by the new Woof!
docs in https://github.com/bzg/woof/blob/master/resources/md/howto.md

It works in the sense that your message added a bug named "yes", I am going to remove it and to create a more informative one.

I agree that older docs were more clear.

gitk does not like emoji in commits...

Sorry for the noise.