Re: Bug: Double trailing slash for default candidate in org-refile-get-t

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Bug: Double trailing slash for default candidate in org-refile-get-target [9.4 (9.4-7-g3eccc5-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/)]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 02:23:27 +0800

Hi Bhavin! Great to see you on the mailing list :)

Thank you so much for looking at the bugs, investigating one, /and/
working out a fix. That's absolutely fantastic of you!

For cumulative contributions under 15 (non-trivial) lines from a
contributor (such as yourself) we can accept (i.e. merge without FSF
papers) the changes and with a "TINYCHANGE" line at the end of the
commit message --- but I see you've noticed this and have a nicely
formatted commit message, brilliant!

Thanks again, and I hope to see you around,

Timothy.

p.s. For merging hopefully someone like Nicolas or Bastien will be able
to take a look at the commit. It looks good to me though :)