Re: Bug: Double trailing slash for default candidate in org-refile-get-t

From: Bhavin Gandhi
Subject: Re: Bug: Double trailing slash for default candidate in org-refile-get-target [9.4 (9.4-7-g3eccc5-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/)]
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 23:35:05 +0530

Finally after spending a couple of hours, I was able to understand the code of org-refile-get-location \o/. The detailed bug report helped me to understand the issue. I'm attaching a patch here which should fix the problem, it has other details as well. I have tested a few basic scenarios as mentioned in the report.

OTOH, I haven't signed the FSF Copyright assignment yet, should I do it before this gets merged or it can be done later?