Re: [wip-cite-new] New natbib processor

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] New natbib processor
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 14:08:30 -0400

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 10:53 AM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> As a reminder, to test it, you (require 'oc-natbib) to register the
> processor, and add "#+cite_export: natbib" in your document (or set
> `org-cite-export-processor' to (natbib)).

I did some basic testing, and it seems to work well in general, though
natbib folks will have to report on how well the sub-styles work, in
terms of mapping them to the natbib commands.

Attaching a screenshot with a few input/output variations, and at the
bottom is what the style selection UI I came up with for
bibtex-actions looks like.

Bruce