Re: [WDYT, mini] key h in agenda for quick help

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: [WDYT, mini] key h in agenda for quick help
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 21:31:25 +0800

Greg Minshall <minshall@umich.edu> writes:

> having glanced briefly at transient, would it be something with which
> one could, e.g., implement the export menu?
>
> where else in org-mode would you see using it?
>
> (just curiosity.)
>
> cheers, Greg

This is going to sound really generic, but I think it's a good model for
performing any action that takes options, and bundling related
functionality. The one exception would probably be capturing.

Off-hand, the export menu is the first thing that comes to mind which
would benefit.  If there's nothing else some patches would be better
than a branch, but it's now part of Emacs, so why not make use of it :)

I feel like other things would come up, but nothing leaps to mind.

--
Timothy