Re: [WDYT, mini] key h in agenda for quick help

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: [WDYT, mini] key h in agenda for quick help
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:15:01 -0400

On 2021-04-28 02:08, Tim Cross wrote:
I've rarely found describe mode to be terribly useful

I'm the opposite.  I find it a great way to quickly look up (or search
for) some keybinding or function I forgot.

But then again, I know the difference between C-h m and C-h i (as well
as other help options) so if I need the manual (or other information)
I go straight there.  They each have their place, IMO.

Cheers,
TRS-80