Re: [WDYT, mini] key h in agenda for quick help

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: [WDYT, mini] key h in agenda for quick help
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:20:48 -0400

On 2021-04-28 00:59, Timothy wrote:
Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

thanks for the proposal.  I'm not convinved that users who don't know
about `C-h m' will think of hitting `h' or another key.  I might be
wrong, so if beginners suggest they expect such a key and were amazed
at how useful C-h m was for them when reading this thread, I might
change my mind.

I can distinctly recall hitting "?" in Org agenda when I was getting
started, after getting used to Magit.

For some reason, "?" is the single key that comes to my mind as well
(rather than "h" or any other).  I don't know if I got that from
Magit, general GNU/Linux usage, or what?

Having said that, I am not arguing in favor of OPs proposal.  Just
mentioning the "single key" that came to mind, FWIW.  As I mentioned
in another reply, I think things are fine the way they are.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheers,
TRS-80