Re: On the protection of emails in the archives

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: On the protection of emails in the archives
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 11:27:42 +1000

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Sorry Tim. While that is my opinion, it is not meant to be taken
> personally, I am corresponding with many people with Google account,
> that is really nothing personal.

Your statement was personal and if that was not your intent, then think
before you post and ensure what you write is what you mean.

> My opinion is for safety of users and awareness, though. Would you
> stubmle upon similar opinions on websites, it would not be taken that
> way. I did not mean to.

Completely irrelevant. I did not join the org list to be lectured by you
on privacy or your Google paranoia. I'm sure you can find a more
appropriate outlet for such opinions.

> Examples of privacy nightmare:
> https://medium.com/digitalprivacywise/why-you-should-stop-using-google-chrome-6c934c9a827c
>
> Example of surveillannce:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

I'm not at all interested in your opinion on Google. This is an org mail
list. If it does not relate to org or the list, I don't think it belongs
here.

--
Tim Cross